Thursday 21 January 2010

Dirty Little Secret

I have a sort of sick relationship, it's not something I'm proud of at all, it's something that I used to really quite worry about and that, when I told other people, would make me question my sanity as well as making me feel a little dirty, but in a nice way.

I even have to admit that I used to pay for it...

Then I could get it for free. I was still in a minority but that not paying for it made me feel even dirtier. I even turned other people onto it too, despite the problems it caused people they would still use. They were hooked too and it made me feel not quite so alone. Not so alone but still lonely!

That relationship is with Opera, not the music mind, but the browser!

How odd is it to admit that I once or twice paid for a browser because I was unsatisifyed with what everyone else was using?

And then along came Opera Unite and now I feel positively filthy!

Anyway, the link to my Opera Unite page is http://notebook.annoyingmouse.operaunite.com/webserver/ and it's only available when I'm online. Online and not using Firefox or Chrome. But never fear, I'll never use Internet Explorer! I'm just not that common!

Not sure what I'll keep on there at the minute though I'm putting my notes for M255 on there at the minute.

On a slightly different note just spent 2 hours of my life watching Up In The Air, that'll be 2 hours I'll never get back but also 2 hours of laughter and bitter-sweet disappointment. Ahh, I'll live but it's a shame he didn't get the girl! Worth a watch but not for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment