Tuesday 6 October 2009

I hate interviews

I'm sure I'm not the only person who hates interviews... if they were easy anyone would have any job... but I really, really hate them.

I go in there thinking that I should think of everyone without clothes and then worry that I'm naked too!

And the questions... ohh the questions kill me!

Anyway, I've just had an interview and I'm going to put my presentation up here as I actually quite enjoyed it... not the interview mind, not even presenting the presentation, but the researching of the presentation was fun... actually, I'm not going to put it all up, just edited highlights. The process of creating it was fun as I used google Presentation which I guess is a lot like PowerPoint, my kids know how to use it but this was my first attempt and I'm quite pleased to be honest. Let me know how it could be improved please.

No comments:

Post a Comment