Monday 3 October 2005

Been busy

Sorry for not writing anything for a while but I've been busy with a project or two.

Firstly I'm getting to grips with my dissertation - and thoroughly enjoying it too.

Secondly I've been doing some design work for an architect chap by the name of Anil Barnes.

It is lovely being able to mess around and I've managed to cobble together a script which did what I wanted in terms of an image slideshows, and what have you, for his site. I keep getting back to having a site on a page and the address not altering but the content being dynamic in terms of what's pressed on the page. I like that a lot but it'll kill the back button on bigger sites I guess...? Perhaps I don't care wink?

Anyway, the address is here and the original address used for development is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment