Saturday 10 October 2009

Dominic is mortified he isn't more mortified...

... sat outside Eat in Cambridge and was talking about having a curry at the Pipasha for tea with 'er indoors whilst gazing off into the distance.

"Aye, that'd be tasty", says me and I'm confronted with a withering and most disapproving look from a student who's locking her bike up - whilst I'm gazing into the distance my gaze has intersected her mini-skirt and black-tight clad bum. It wasn't anything intentional as I'm too hung over and tired to be interested in anyone's bum, let alone hers, but I guess she thought I was discussing her.

Thing is, I'm pretty sure that I'd be mortally embarrassed if I were younger but I'm thinking that one of the advantages of getting old is that the mortification just doesn't last as long nor is it as intense...

No comments:

Post a Comment