We're just back from Compton Durville. We went from the 11th to the 18th of August and we sure did fit a lot in in that time:
- On the 12th we went to Glastonbury where we climbed the Tor, then Wells where we tried to bury Ray,
then finally to Cheddar Gorge where we explored Gough's Cave, had our 1st cream tea and bought some cool t-shirts.
- On the 13th we went to Lyme Regis.
- On the 14th we again went to Lyme Regis.
- On the 15th we went to Bath where we wandered around the Baths before visiting Fish.
- On the 16th we went to Honiton before moving on to Sidmouth.
- On the 17th we again went to Lyme Regis (Notice a pattern here?) where we bought a cool model from http://bizleyart.com.
- On the 18th we came back via March and then I went back to work...
Did I say that I did all the driving while we were away? No? Well... I did all the driving while we were away (except for a little bit when we'd stopped at a nice pub!).