Tuesday 20 December 2005

Rounded corners with tables

This is a test of creating rounded corners using tables. It took me ages but I figured out that I needed to define the first row even if it was 7 repititions of a 1 pixels block of the same colour. Browsers use that as a starting point for the rest of the table.

Basically what I've got here is a 3 by 3 table with each corner holding a 7 by 7 table with a nice progression that I worked out not so long ago whilst carrying out another project.

I've put it beneath but I think you'll be able to see the progression as being nice and consistent. I think so anyway.



drm-powered

This is just a test of the onChange thing for drop-down lists. It seems to work so far wink.

This is another way of doing it, from here:

Simple Corners

Four walls makes a house, four corners makes a rounded rectangle. That's all there is in this example.

No comments:

Post a Comment