Monday 2 July 2012

Android Emulator for Development with Arcus Global

At work we've been doing a fair bit of Android development of late at work and I was right naffed off with waiting for the Android Emulator to boot up each and every time I needed to test something (I do so wish I could sort out in my head what I need to do in one fell swoop but I generally plan like a loon and then implement a little bit at a time).

I installed BlueStacks and tried that and it was bloody brilliant, but I hadn't checked that it was great before-hand so I had to justify my choice (I'd tried it before you see at home) so I went through a process defined by a colleague and I documented the result on the work blog. I think it's well worth a read...

I hope you like the picture on the blog, it was taken on the way back from getting the boat blacked at the Lazy Otter on the 18th of June, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment